Textron Defense Systems’ autonomy laboratory creates sophisticated embedded intelligence applications that enable warfighters to do more, better and faster, with their current assets.
With the skills to translate futuristic concepts into rapidly deployable code, our team conducts research in many areas, including:
- Augmented futures – giving operators the capability to view scenarios, simulations or vignettes added to the real-time images displayed on their smart phones
- Social networking tools and applications – disseminating real-time data to teams and enhancing situational awareness
- Anthropological awareness – allowing users to collect and leverage cultural and anthropological knowledge
- Resource optimization – enabling capabilities in minimized communications landscapes and GPS-denied environments
- Human/machine interfaces – minimizing the required user touch points to accomplish their everyday tasks
- Force multiplication – using embedded intelligence to create powerful swarming capabilities for existing assets